Pime associates in Formentera’s nautical charter sector have expressed their concerns about the conditions that will apply once the extensions expire and the 30-year concessions for the marinas at the port of Formentera are granted. They fear that the economic offer will prevail over other requirements in the granting of concessions, which would have a negative impact on Formentera’s businesses.
5 Things You Need To Know
1. Formentera’s nautical charter sector is worried about the conditions that will be in place once the extensions expire and the 30-year concessions for the marinas at the port of Formentera are granted.
2. The sector believes that if the economic offer is prioritized over other requirements in the concession process, the future of Formentera’s businesses will be at risk.
3. The poor condition of the services being offered, such as the repair area and facilities, is also a concern for the entrepreneurs.
4. The sand on the repair area’s floor is causing contamination due to the improper management of antifouling and other chemicals used for boats.
5. The malfunctioning travel lift has also been a problem, preventing the launch of larger boats until necessary repairs are made.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.