The President of the Consell Insular de Formentera, Llorenç Córdoba, has appointed Carla Tur Yern as the director of the Residence and Day Centre and Leonardo Metastasio as the manager of Tourist Promotion, as reported by the island institution in a press release.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Carla Tur Yern has been appointed as the director of the Residence and Day Centre in Formentera.
- Leonardo Metastasio has been appointed as the manager of Tourist Promotion in Formentera.
- Tur has a degree in Speech Therapy and is currently studying Psychology.
- Metastasio has worked in the tourism sector for his entire career and was previously managing a hotel in Formentera.
- The competencies of the regional councilors have been redistributed following the resignation of Javier Tur.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.