A new art exhibition titled “Mestral, pintures amb aire del nord” by Cynthia Díaz will be held at the ‘Ajuntament Vell’ exhibition hall, featuring a collection of acrylics and watercolors with an impressionist and colorful style, according to the Consell de Formentera.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The exhibition showcases the most recent work of artist Cynthia Díaz, portraying recognizable spots of the island through the eyes of someone arriving from afar and surrendering to the light of the Mediterranean.
– Cynthia Díaz, who lived on the island for several years and has exhibited in various locations in Formentera, currently resides in her native Asturias where she continues her artistic production and teaching.
– Díaz’s extensive art training includes studying under renowned artists such as Antonio López and J. Vaquer Turcios. She has been awarded numerous national prizes since 2001, focusing on art that reflects her experiences and reflections.
– Previous exhibitions by Díaz in Formentera include ‘Terra, aigua i aire’ and ‘Refugis cromàtics’ at the Centre Antoni Tur ‘Gabrielet’.
– The exhibition will be open for visitors from August 22nd to September 2nd, at the ‘Ajuntament Vell’ exhibition hall, between 11 am to 2 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm, except on holidays, Sundays, and Monday mornings.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.