La Policía Local de Formentera dismantled a significant clandestine point of sale for consumer products, mainly alcoholic beverages, on Cavall d’en Borràs beach, within the Natural Park, informs the Consell.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The Local Police of Formentera uncovered a clandestine point of sale for illegal products, mainly alcoholic beverages, on Cavall d’en Borràs beach.
– The responsible person for this illegal activity is also in charge of the hammock concession services.
– The illegally sold products were hidden within the furniture used by the concession, both inside cabinets and buried under the sand.
– The intervention resulted in the seizure of several items, including 86 bottles of water, three large soda bottles, 29 cans of beer, 12 bags of ice, 11 bottles of alcohol, and various cocktail-making tools and ingredients.
– In the month of July alone, the Local Police of Formentera has issued a total of 56 citations for prohibited street vending, with the majority of these occurring on ses Illetes beach within the Ses Salines Natural Park.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.