Sala de exposiciones ‘Ajuntament Vell’ is hosting an art exhibition called ‘La pecera’ by artist Ismael Cerezo. The exhibition showcases his exploration of underwater landscapes and seascapes of Formentera. Cerezo’s obsession with the contrast between the infinite blue waters and the warmth and magnetism of the surface has inspired his artwork.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Artist Ismael Cerezo’s exhibition ‘La pecera’ is being held at sala de exposiciones ‘Ajuntament Vell’ in Formentera until September 30th.
- Cerezo’s artwork is a result of his expedition to Formentera’s oceanic meadows, where he immersed himself in the beauty and biodiversity of the Mediterranean Sea.
- During his time underwater, Cerezo took in the sights and sounds of the marine world and let them influence his creative process.
- ‘La pecera’ is a collection of Cerezo’s compulsive drawings, created during his free time, capturing his unique perspective of the underwater world.
- The exhibition opens on September 18th and can be visited from September 19th at sala de exposiciones ‘Ajuntament Vell’ from 11 am to 2 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm, except on holidays, Sundays, and Monday mornings.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.