5 Things You Need To Know
– Jorge Rey, a young meteorologist, warns of the arrival of a storm that will affect Ibiza and Formentera.
– The weather will be unstable in the Cantabrian area, extending to the Iberian system, and will later bring precipitation to the central and southern parts of the country.
– The storm will move to the Mediterranean area by Wednesday, bringing cold temperatures and potential snowfall.
– Temperatures are expected to drop, with maximums reaching 0 degrees, and potential for snow in the northeast.
– The weather is expected to improve by Friday, stabilizing the atmosphere.