In a significant change to airport security procedures, Spanish airports, including Ibiza, will implement high-resolution 3D scanners in 2024. These advanced scanners will allow passengers to keep liquids and laptops in their bags during security checks, making travel more convenient and efficient. The new technology aims to enhance security while reducing passenger hassle.
5 Things You Need To Know
- High-resolution 3D scanners to be implemented in Spanish airports by 2024.
- Passengers can keep liquids and laptops in bags during security checks.
- The technology creates detailed 3D images for improved security.
- The initiative tested successfully in U.S. airports like Chicago and Atlanta.
- Aims to streamline security processes without compromising safety.
For the full article, visit the Diario de Ibiza website here.