Andres Felipe Cabezas dies after attempting to swim in s’Ullal de na Coloms, Ibiza. Family and friends start a social media campaign to raise funds to repatriate his body to Colombia.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Andres Felipe Cabezas died after attempting to swim in s’Ullal de na Coloms, Ibiza
– The 28-year-old doctor was with friends hiking when he decided to go swimming
– His body was discovered after a 48-hour search by rescue teams
– Cabezas’ family and friends have begun a social media campaign to raise funds for his repatriation to Colombia
– The cost to repatriate Cabezas’ body is over 15,000 euros, and his family is asking for support on social media
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.