The filming of the Ibiza feature film “Es Gegant des Vedrà i altres rondaies” has finally come to an end after a year and a half of interrupted work. The production faced setbacks due to bad weather and delays in receiving subsidies. However, with the pending aid from some local governments, the project was able to resume filming and begin post-production.
5 Things You Need To Know
- The filming of the Ibiza feature film “Es Gegant des Vedrà i altres rondaies” has concluded after a year and a half of work.
- The project faced delays due to bad weather and the late arrival of subsidies.
- The budget for the film increased from €350,000 to €650,000 due to production complications.
- The film is set in the 19th century and involves children, mythical creatures, and special effects.
- The teaser for the film was aired on the TV show “La Resistencia” and the release dates will be announced soon.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.