O Beach Ibiza launches its 2021 calendar and bookings for the forthcoming summer season, with the venue reopening on Friday 21st May. The popular day club is excited to welcome back tourists and is preparing for a more normal summer after adapting to the challenges of COVID-19 in 2020.
5 Things You Need To Know
– O Beach Ibiza has announced its 2021 calendar and is reopening on Friday 21st May.
– The venue will be hosting events such as Kisstory, Soul Heaven, Hotbed, Pool Party, House in Paradise, and ON111.
– Guests can book famous daytime beds with dedicated waiter service and enjoy cocktails by the pool.
– Bam Bu Ku, the sister venue next door, will also be opening on Thursday 20th May, offering a family-friendly tropical paradise.
– Bam Bu Ku will feature paradisical poolside beds, popular Sunday family brunches ‘Fam-Bu-Ku,’ and new evening sunset supper clubs. Bookings for Bam Bu Ku go live on Thursday 1st April.
For more information, visit www.obeachibiza.com or www.bambukuibiza.com.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.