A new art exhibition titled “Et regale el meu temps” by artist Marga Cano is being held at the Sala d’Exposicions ‘Ajuntament Vell’ de Formentera from July 10th to July 22nd. The exhibition showcases Cano’s vision of life and her experiences with cancer and motherhood.
5 Things You Need To Know
1. The art exhibition “Et regale el meu temps” by Marga Cano is currently on display at the Sala d’Exposicions ‘Ajuntament Vell’ de Formentera.
2. Cano’s work focuses on three main concepts: women, myths and legends, and visual metaphors.
3. The exhibition features sculptures, installations, and photographic series that create conceptual dialogues between materials and their stories.
4. The exhibition opened on July 10th and will be open for visitation from 11am to 2pm and 7pm to 9pm, except on Sundays, Mondays, and public holidays.
5. Marga Cano splits her time between Benissa and Formentera, and has participated in various artistic projects and exhibitions throughout Spain.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.