A documentary, “Orlando, mi biografía política” will be premiered in Ibiza, showcasing a collective representation of trans and non-binary individuals ahead of the Mal del Cap Festival.
5 Things You Need To Know
– “Orlando, mi biografía política” was the winner of the 2023 Jeonju International Film Festival and the Berlin International Film Festival in the Sección Encounters.
– The documentary represents a collective portrayal of trans and non-binary individuals, showcasing a world of gender revolution.
– The movie will be premiered ahead of the 9th Mal del Cap Festival, featuring feminist claims, vaporwave cinema, stand-up comedy, music, and short film contests.
– The festival will take place from November 24 to December 2 on the island of Ibiza.
– This year’s event is endorsed by Turismo de Ibiza, the Consell insular d’Eivissa, the City Councils of Sant Josep de sa Talaia and Eivissa, The Standard, La Cava, Sa Capelleta, Tierra de Ibiza, Grupo Ficus, Can Jordi Blues Station and Malanga Café.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.