A Halloween dinner event called Radioactive Beach, hosted by Yaz XL and her creatures, will take place at Jara restaurant in The Standard, Ibiza. The event promises a night filled with eerie scenes, including mutated creatures and a live DJ, creating a unique and memorable experience.
5 Things You Need To Know
- London artist and designer Yaz XL is partnering with The Standard, Ibiza to host a Halloween dinner event called Radioactive Beach.
- The event will take place on Tuesday, October 31st, at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Jara.
- The dinner will feature Yaz XL’s silicone mutation creations, sculptures, and fashion, along with a live DJ.
- Guests can expect to see mutated creatures, fish with ten eyes, and human muses dressed in extraordinary costumes.
- The menu for the event will include regular offerings as well as terrifying additions, with a color-changing cocktail to suit the theme of the night.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.