5 Things You Need To Know
– Pilar Riera Marí has visited Formentera to give voice care training to teachers at the CEP.
– There is a lack of awareness on the importance of voice care among educators.
– The excessive noise in classrooms can lead to prolonged speaking at higher volumes, causing voice strain among teachers.
– Low humidity and excessive dryness in outdoor classrooms can lead to vocal problems.
– Teachers are advised to warm up their voices before entering the class to prevent vocal strain.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.